IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION STUDENTS Read More
- Please select a "Home Study" category below and choose your course. Follow the prompts to purchase your CE Courses.
- Once you submit your order, the shipping charges will be added on at checkout. Items are shipped via USPS Standard Mail,and will require a physical street address to complete your order.
- Upon completion, you must fill out the Affidavit Form. This form must be signed by a third party (Proctor), who has no family or employment relationship to you. We will grade your test and post it to Sircon for your review.
- Continuing education requirements must be completed biennially on or before the last day of the licensee's birth month. Credit will not be given for the same Continuing Education Course taken multiple times within the same CE reporting period. Credit for continuing education earned in one filing period in excess of the hours required may be carried forward to the next filing period, provided that credit carried forward shall not exceed fifty percent (50%) of biennial continuing education requirement.
- Continuing Education Requirements are as follows: 24 hours of credit, including 3 hours of Ethics. If you have 20 or more years of service, then you need 20 hours of credit, including 3 hours of Ethics. For Limited-Sub Agents, you need 10 hours of credit per year; no Ethics is required.